Physical performance, whether strength, endurance or agility. It will be at the peak of about 30 years and it will gradually decrease by 1% every year, so by the age of 60 it will have a 30% decrease in strength.
On average, exercise can only slow down a certain amount of decline in strength.Older people need to exercise consistently and consistently. With the following principles.
- If never exercising Must study the principles correctly and gradually do not overdo it if you have an underlying disease. Must consult your doctor first.
- Choose the type of exercise that is appropriate for your physical condition and habits.
- Do not compete with others To defeat and defeat But will exercise for one's own strength.
- Beware of accidents.
- Do it regularly, 3-4 times a week.
- Any abnormal symptoms should consult a doctor. Especially if you have symptoms of dizziness or unusual palpitations. Exercise should be slowed down and stopped.
- Should exercise as a group Or have an exercise partner.